Saturday, February 5, 2011

WTDA's Progress

Dear all...

I've received several emails asking about the progress of WTDA's publication and its release date. Instead of replying one by one, I will answer the questions you have here.

As of right now, my editor still has my manuscript. Without the manuscript, I cannot proceed with the publishing. I'm told that I will be getting it back by next week, and I'm really hoping that's the case since I feel awful for the delay of the novel. Let's keep our fingers crossed, shall we? :)

Thank you all so much for sticking with me. And to those of you who reviewed, PMed, emailed or commented on my blog- THANK YOU!

Questions are welcomed:)

5 comments:

  1. Good to hear you're still at it. I don't know much about the publication process, but thinking good thoughts for ya! Looking forward to the novel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait till your book comes out. :) I'm glad to see you are still writing. Can't wait till you update The Cullen Inheritance either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They still have your manuscript? Shouldn't there be more copies?

    I have a friend aka Mac_214 who is trying to get her original novel published and she sent out a lot.

    I wonder why it's different for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow im so excited i cant wait!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. barnabusiii, Tarkley, amazing_amyb- Thank you so much:))

    babylopez2008- My editor is not a part of the self-publishing company that I'm working with. I'm not sure if I understand what you mean by more copies?

    ReplyDelete