Sunday, February 13, 2011

Progress!

Hey everyone,

I'm very, very happy to announce that I just sent my manuscript to the self-publishing company that I'm working with and am now a step closer to my goal- getting "Welcome to Drama Academy" published! I'm incredibly excited since I've waited super long for my editor to get my manuscript back to me (there was a 5-month delay, believe it or not).

Thank you guys so much for commenting on my last post, emailing me, and PMing me. Your support means everything. Oh, before I forget, can anyone please tell me how to reply to comments on Blogger? I can't seem to find the reply button, if such a thing exists.

"The Cullen Inheritence" has not been forgotten. I've been busy with school and WTDA so I put it on the back burner for a while. I wrote a couple of pages for the new chapter this morning but now I'm stuck. Hahaha. Don't you just hate writer's block? Anyway, the story will be updated, I promise. And I'm hoping soon.

4 comments:

  1. I've got my fingers crossed. I know that I'll definitely be buying this once it is on sale. I can remember reading this a couple years back, and I've been looking for it ever since! Disappointed to find that it's been taken off, but I'm happy for you in getting it published ('cause I know it will be). Good Luck (&)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI!!! I just want you to know that you are an amazing writer! I actually found you from FF and I was just wondering how I could read WTDA. I tried to look for it but I couldn't find it. I really want to read because if the first chapter is that amazing I can't wait to read the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, girl from brazil speaking here, congratulations about WTDA's publication... I am waiting for the book so I can read all the story, not just the first chapter.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey
    congratulation on your novel. I really want to read it. but yhe problem is I live in Belgium, I tried to order it but the site refused it because its a different country. I really hope it works sometime because i really want to read it

    ReplyDelete