Friday, September 10, 2010

WTDA and New Story


Blogspot is finally allowing me to post. How awesome is that?

I posted my new story, "The Cullen Inheritance", earlier this week. It was quite difficult for me to hit the submit button since it's my first all-human story that's not WTDA related. However, I'm very excited about it since the plot is completely different from WTDA. I think I'll have fun with the Edward in this story:)) '
Thank you for asking me about WTDA. I'll be hearing from my editor sometime this week and after I get my manuscipt back, I'll be sending it to the self-publishing company that I'm working with. I don't know how long it's going to take, but I would say over 3 months just to be safe. Thanks for all the support, guys! WTDA wouldn't have turned out the way it did without you.
Teasers, WTDA updates, as well as random thoughts will be posted on this blog. I've never actually kept a blog before (yes, I know. SHOCKING.) but I'll try my best with this. Pics for "The Cullen Inheritance" will be posted here.
Please subscribe if you haven't already! All you have to do is type in your email address at the right corner. The best thing about Blogspot is that I can respond to your comments (something that I couldn't do on webs.com). So if you have any questions, go ahead:))
Any music suggestions?


12 comments:

  1. I'm super excited about WTDA being a novel... and I am loving The Cullen Inheritance already. You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, EmmerLou! I hope you continue liking it:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant wait for WTDA! it was the first fanfiction I ever read and I'm so excited for it to be a novel! Im curious to see what changes you have made to it to make it more your own. Going to go read The Cullen Inheritance now! Continue writing and doing what you love! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, eleahy1918! I hope you enjoy "The Cullen Inheritance" as well:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey!!
    just wanted to tell you that i love your work,
    i realy, realy loved WTDA, it's my favorite fanfic ever, and i can't wait for the novel to be relesed. just hope i can get a copy since i'm from Portugal. please, plaese keep writing, your stories realy touches the heart.

    beijos (=kiss)
    ana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Ana! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

    I'm pretty sure you can get a copy even if you're from Portugal. Online bookstores are available to EVERYONE.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Someone one from the twilight fanfic world recommended your story and i saw that it was going to be a novel! Congrats! Since I didn't get to read it on fanfiction.net Im definitely picking up a copy. Is it out yet by chance?

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lauren...

    It's not out yet. I'm hoping that it'll be out SOON:)) I'll let you know when I'm sure of the release date.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,

    Totally loves your stories. It was awesome. I wanted to reread Welcome to Drama Academy. But I found out that it was going to be a novel. When will it be out? I would like to get a copy of it. :) and the sequel too. Will it be published too by any chance? :):)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi jiingq!

    Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed them. I don't know when WTDA will be out; I still haven't gotten my manuscript back... so I think it'll take a while. I'll let you guys know once I know the release date. And thanks! It means a lot to hear you're interested in getting a copy:))

    I don't plan on publishing WTTRW, sorry:) I just don't think it's novel material.

    ReplyDelete
  11. when does the book come out and where can u find it

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Mel,

    When I started the first chapter of WTDA i was in love but i went to the next chapter and it said it was get published i was really excited and i wanted to no what happened next, please please publish when its going to be released! I'm dying to no!

    Lex

    ReplyDelete