Friday, September 24, 2010

The Cullen Inheritance Chapter 3 Teaser

The Cullen Inheritance:

Chapter 3 Teaser



I marched to Edward’s room with long strides and knocked on his door. I didn’t know why I bothered; it wasn’t as if he could hear me with the music overlapping every sound in the house.

“Hey!” I yelled as I pounded my fists on his door. “Keep it down!”

I couldn’t even hear my own voice so I figured it was unlikely that he would get up and open the door. With no second thoughts, I threw the door open, the nerves gnawing away at my confidence from earlier when I saw Edward lying on his bed with nothing but a pair of jeans on. He had his eyes closed with a peaceful look so I assumed he was asleep. How can he be asleep with the music screaming into his ears?

“Hey!” I shouted. “Hey, wake up.”

Pathetic. He didn’t even stir. Not wanting to touch him, I chucked one of the jackets that was hanging over the back of his chair at his face. He shot up at the contact.


0 comments:

Post a Comment