Saturday, September 18, 2010

New Original Short Story on Inkpop

Hi guys,

Hope you're having a lovely weekend. I should be studying right now but instead I'm on the computer... let's keep this our little secret, alright? :)

I found an awesome website called Inkpop, a part of HaperCollins Publishers that offers teen writers a place to post their stories and receive feedback. A minute ago, I posted my first short story, "The Ghost of My Heart". It's a September 11th tribute, and I know I'm a little behind on the date, but in my opinion, the lives that were lost on that day shouldn't only be commemorated on 9/11. It would mean a lot to me if you'd drop by and check it out.

The story can be found here: "The Ghost of My Heart"

Thanks for reading and subscribing. Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment